Online Parent Course
Education Opens Doors is committed to equipping students with resources to plan for a meaningful path in life. Through the Education Doors Online Parent Course, parents, guardians, caretakers, and mentors are provided with suggestions and tools to support students learning at home. Topics covered in the Parent Course include time management, identifying high school options, and discovering options for financial aid to pay for college.
Give your child the advantage and help them achieve their goals. Our course is completely FREE and open to all parents! Access the Parent Course modules by following the links below.
- Module One: Social and Emotional Well Being of a Student (SAMPLE)
- Module Two: Time Management & Study Habits of Mind
- Module Three: Creating a Well-Rounded Student
- Module Four: Understanding Your Options for Financial Aid
- Module Five: High School Options